Whole Body Cryotherapy
A 3 minute session is all you need to Help You recover.
Whole body cryotherapy has been used for years by elite and professional athletes to help accelerate the recovery process after athletic performance.
Whole body cryotherapy helps alleviate swelling and soreness and accelerate recovery for many types of post performance conditions that affect high performing and elite athletes. Conditions that keep athletes from playing, practicing and performing at their best.
When should athletes use cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy can be used before or after competition or training, or as part of a rehabilitation program.
Pregame, race or workout:
- Helps get you into the "Zone" faster, calms the mind and reduces performance anxiety.
- Users of cryotherapy describe increased energy and flexibility.
- Work harder and get an edge over the competition.
Post-race, game or Workout:
- Decrease recovery time during tournaments or meets, from game to game or session to session.
- Decrease muscle soreness and muscle fatigue.
- Help reduce pain and inflammation after a game or tournament... return to top form quickly.